Experience the Beauty in Education
In the case where an applicant fails to meet the minimum Admission/Entrance requirements, neither the institution nor the student can waive the requirements.
- Grade 12 graduation or 19 years of age or older
- Students under 19 years of age must have graduated from Grade 12 or equivalent (B.C. high school diploma, B.C. Adult Graduation Diploma, General Educational)
- Interview with Senior Educational Administrator
- Admissions criteria questionnaire
- English language proficiency established by one of the following (for non-high school graduates that are 19 years and older & ESL only):
- Review of High School Transcript (minimum grade 10 English);
- OR Successful completion of the M A Academy of Cosmetology administered vocabulary reading and comprehension test (Minimum grade of 75%)
Enroll at M A Academy of Cosmetology Today
M A Academy of Cosmetology offers a variety of comprehensive Diploma Programs in Cosmetology. It is our belief that a strong foundation in your career starts with the education we offer in our programs. Therefore you will find the most current and progressive training at our facility. We offer in-depth theory and hands-on practical training to prepare our graduates for a successful career in Cosmetology. We welcome you to take a tour of our facility and compare our programs offered in the industry.